cinegab

Cinegab is a blog site devoted to movies or the entertainment industry directly or indirectly. A place where fans of movies and film can discuss the ins and outs of the art form.

01 July 2005

Brocken Flowers Trailer

I just watched a trailer for a movie coming out this fall in limited release called Brocken Flowers. It stars Bill Murry, Jessica Lange, and Sharon Stone among others. It was directed by Jim Jarmusch. I did a quick look of his other work on IMDB and I have yet to see any of his other projects to this point. I was very interesed in Coffee and Cigarettes after I saw the trailer last year but never got around to it and I heard a bad review from a friend. Nonetheless, Brocken Flowers looks like it could be excellent! Take a look for yourself with this trailer.
Here is a link to Jarmusch's Filmogrophy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home