cinegab

Cinegab is a blog site devoted to movies or the entertainment industry directly or indirectly. A place where fans of movies and film can discuss the ins and outs of the art form.

23 June 2005

Cinegab Begins!

I have been playing around with starting a blog devoted to movies/film for a while now and I finally decided to do it. The goal to start with is to have a place to discuss movies with my friends and to keep record of our discussions. I will post reviews of movies and discuss topics in the movie industry past, present and future that interests me. Over the years I have gathered a large list of movie sites around the internet that I will use and link to for various information and reasons. I hope this blog finds you at any future date as a compelling place to learn and discuss film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home